What is the drop across R 3?
1. What does the sum of the voltage drops in a series circuit equal?
1. The source voltage
2. The resistance
3. The shunt circuit voltage
4. The amperage
What is the total circuit resistence of the circuit below to the nearest tenth of an ohm?
1. Technician A says the conventional theory of current flow states that current flows positive to negative. Technician B says current flows randomly. Who is correct?
1. Both A and B
2. B only
3. A only
4. Neither A nor B
1. What is voltage drop? 1. Electrons used to go through a resistance 2. Voltage used up when pushing current through a resistance 3. Current used to go through a resistance 4. All of the above
1. Technician A says when a magnetic field is moved across a conductor, voltage will be induced in the conductor. Technician B says when a conductor is moved across a magnetic field, voltage will be induced in the conductor. Who is correct? 1. A only 2. Both A and B 3. B only 4. Neither A nor B
- 4 weeks ago
I m sorry here is the pohto
- oldschoolLv 74 weeks ago
1. What is the voltage drop across R3 = 12V
2. The source voltage
3. Req = 1/(1/4 + 1/6 + 1/8) = 1/(6/24 + 4/24+ 3/24) = 24/13 = 1.85Ω
4. Technician A says the conventional theory of current flow states that current flows positive to negative IS CORRECT. Technician B says current flows randomly is WRONG
5. #2 Voltage used up
6. #2 Both A and B
No other questions are shown.