SW-6
SW-6 asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

McRib is back at McDonalds, I have never had one. Anyone who has had one please comment! Thanks :)?

• Robert
    Best Answer

It is McDonald's. That should say it all. Add two bucks to the price and go to a real restaurant and buy real food. It will be better for you and doesn't take much more money or time.

• SW-6
      4 weeks agoReport

Just tried one - took two bites. And you are right. I am now on my way out for some pizza.

Seriously good. I would always order three for the fam with extra onions. Also the sauce tastes good with the fries

I love them for some reason. Super excited when I hear they are back. Cant say exactly why but I do. My son worked there and he thought I was crazy for liking them!

dam good but i aint even try em before now

It’s a piece of plastic with bbq sauce on it dude

I've never had one either and I don't intend to start now.

• Bob

I have had one and I liked it.

It's basically a sausage patty covered in bbq sauce. I never saw the thrill.

go buy one and see and then you'll know what its like, ive never heard of it

Delicious but VERY high in calories.  It's not something that you want to eat on a regular basis if you want to stay healthy but damn it tastes good.

• megalomaniac
      4 weeks agoReport

Well I guess it's what you compare it to, but at least for its size it is high in calories.

not bad at all. I like them better than any other stuff there