SW-6
Lv 5
SW-6 asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 weeks ago

McRib is back at McDonalds, I have never had one. Anyone who has had one please comment! Thanks :)?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

It is McDonald's. That should say it all. Add two bucks to the price and go to a real restaurant and buy real food. It will be better for you and doesn't take much more money or time.

• SW-6
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Just tried one - took two bites. And you are right. I am now on my way out for some pizza.

• 3 weeks ago

Seriously good. I would always order three for the fam with extra onions. Also the sauce tastes good with the fries

• 3 weeks ago

I love them for some reason. Super excited when I hear they are back. Cant say exactly why but I do. My son worked there and he thought I was crazy for liking them!

• 4 weeks ago

dam good but i aint even try em before now

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It’s a piece of plastic with bbq sauce on it dude

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I've never had one either and I don't intend to start now.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I have had one and I liked it.

• 4 weeks ago

It's basically a sausage patty covered in bbq sauce. I never saw the thrill.

• 4 weeks ago

go buy one and see and then you'll know what its like, ive never heard of it

• 4 weeks ago

Delicious but VERY high in calories.  It's not something that you want to eat on a regular basis if you want to stay healthy but damn it tastes good.

• megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Well I guess it's what you compare it to, but at least for its size it is high in calories.

• 4 weeks ago

not bad at all. I like them better than any other stuff there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.