Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

If a non virgin wife says to her virgin husband that she feels very honoured that she would be taking his virginity on the first night then?

what should the husband do as he won't get that honour as is wife already slept with many men before?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

personally, I think that is a man made concept that is really silly. They love each other, that should be special between them, the past should be that--the past. The husband looks like he is hung up on something that is not in hos control and he needs to cherish his wife, period.

• Koushik2 months agoReport

compared by the wife as its a human nature to compare

• 2 months ago

just get on with life virgins are crap sexually anyway

• i + i
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How sad... I leave Yahoo for a while and then

come back, only to see this same useless and

childish nonsense being posted. I said it before

and I will say it again -- you need to get mental

help for your pathetic derangement (or fetish).

• 2 months ago

It sounds like your questions now should have been the ones to have asked BEFORE marriage, not after. Once you are married, you have promised before God to love honor and cherish, not find fault with the fact that she had a life before she met you.

get compared with her exes? Thus, no equality...which people talks about in marrige.
      So, if both are equal in marriage, then wgy one would get honour but the other wont? Yes both promised. But people who promises in marriage still divorces after some days(break promise)so whats the difference here

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

May be she confessed on the wedding night..that she had couple of exes...i.e "many".

• 2 months ago

nothing, you accept that you weren't her first one. You should see how she considers it an honor, and at least she's doing it with you now. Would you rather not have sex with her? If you love her then it truly shouldn't matter because now she is only having sex with you, not anyone else.

While the husband would only get compared, ratherthan feeling honoured. Does'nt it soynd unfair from his POV

• Greg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He should accept it and enjoy what she will teach him.

But why should he become a student on an adult wedding night where both has same functions and same rights? Why should he get down in front of his wife?

• art
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

you could always flip her over and take her virgin A$$

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How do you know its been 'many' men?

Because she said that she feels honoured that she would be taking her husband's virginity .ie special for her. But the husband wont get that speciality as she already gave it to others..so he is very unlucky as per her words

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.