How many police officers have gotten away with murder before body cams?

Update:

@Ryde... they did dig up a gun somewhere in the house, but it was never in the hand of the dead person. You need to apply for a job at Fox News Network, they always get it wrong. Read the report for why the cops was arrested for murder.

Update 2:

@Ryde... If you are going to give false information, at least unblock me.

Update 3:

@Ryde.. It was first reported that she was holding a gun. It has since been confirmed that she was not holding a weapon.

Update 4:

@Ryde... I'm not like Donald Trump, I will admit when I am wrong. I appears she did pull her gun from purse to protect the home. Do you think, "Put your hands (bang) up" is justifiable policing.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

No one knows, but you can bet it happened FAR more often to people of color.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I would bet that you are correct.

• 1 month ago

Maybe because African Americans commit more crime 😬?

• Anon1 month agoReport

No.they just get convicted more often.

• Brian
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It will have happened, but not as many times in history as a woman has a baby by one man and tells another its his and takes his prime years, money and emotions from him, DNA tests are now shedding a light on this which must have been rampant for centuries.

• 1 month ago

100. 100 Cops..

• Sam
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

probably more, over the years, many more. Officers often carried 'drop guns'

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sparky
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'm guessing quite a few

• 1 month ago

far less than the Cameras protects the officer from false allegations

• 1 month ago

It's one of the reason they fought, but lost, to prevent people from videoing them in public.

• 1 month ago

Yes , like the body cam that showed that woman in Fort Worth Texas pointing a gun at the officer .

***Hey ******** Lib . Her nephew is a witness that she was aiming at the officer .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Prrrrrrrhp

Ahhhh. Sniff that one.

• Gotta love the cams!

Ommm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.