In your opinion Which zodiac signs have Best symbol which has Worst symbol 🦁 🦂 ⚖️ 🦀?

#1 Leo of course the Lion powerful lion

2 Taurus Bull Strong animal

3 Libra Steel Scales the only strong indestructible object which no animal or man can hurt or destroy

4 Ram and Scorpio tie

5 Goat capricorn at least it's still an animal with a lot of endurance

Worst

6 Twins Gemini seen as two faced person with different personalities

7 Virgo virgin maiden woman

8 Cancer A Crab is a harmless lonely sea creature who wobbles unless stepped on

9 Pisces fish

10 Aquarius a man holding a freaking bucket of water not intimidating at all or strong

I forgot Sagittarius Centaur the half man half horse make that one #5

Harmless lonely crab lmao.. you know theres maybe 1000 different type of crabs out there GIANT ones too? And if you really think they are harmless you should look up the video on youtube where a crab fights a scorpio, yes the actual creatures and see who wins. Also. Some of the greatest fighters in combat sport tend to be cancers, they also is the most dangerous sign according to the FBI. 

cancersss the crab is badass

Astrology is absolute nonsense.

• danielle3 weeks agoReport

this is based on opinion. it's like asking what the best and worst color is.

Those who have the best: Anyone ignoring the zodiac.

Those who have the worst: Anyone believing the zodiac has anything to do with reality.

Oh yeah this is a great question. They're not symbols. They're called glyphs. Once in a while you'll see them referred to as "sigils," but that's wrong. By definition a sigil has magical properties associated with it, and the glyphs are just a shorthand system. There is no "best" or "worst" except in the eyes of the beholder.

The best one is mine. The worst ones are the ones who owe me money.

what the hell? I can't believe my eyes are actually seeing a great question in here. This might be the first one ever. These signs best to worst represent the strongest meanings with the strongest symbols and also look the most badass as tattoos

BEST

1. Gemini

2. Leo

3. Libra

4. Scorpio

5. Taurus

6. Aries

7.Aquarius

8. Sagittarius

9. Capricorn

10.Pisces

11. Virgo

12.Cancer

WORST

• ctc453

None of them because the position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality.

My favorites easily are the scales. The scales have a lot of power in them. They're warriors of justice, fights for justice, and like you say it's very hard to destroy. Unlike man or animal. It can't be shot, stabbed, drowned, affected, swayed, intimidated and it lasts forever. It doesn't die like man or animal. It's its own powerful force and energy. Power, authority, protection, justice, viligance and might

#1 Libra Scales

#2 Scorpio I like how it looks

#3 Centaur you forgot. Powerful mythical beast

#4 The Aquarius symbol is unique too

#5 Twins I like the unique symbols they have hidden powers. Two people are more powerful than one.

• Conn4 weeks agoReport

Not true because one person can be strongest than anybody.

I love libra symbol because it justify justice. In this cruel world every one must get their fruits through justice .. i also adore aquarius sign because the water a man carries is a symbol of knowledge and life which spreads in world

Worst symbol would be scorpio

• Conn4 weeks agoReport

So you think the Phoneix, Dove, Eagle and Butterfly had not be a cool tattoo because these are Scorpio tattoo

Yeah but why you act like it’s a good thing to not be peaceful. From this crab I utterly hate people like that with every fiber of my being. It’s my passion.

• Aquar.i
      4 weeks agoReport

Cancers like her be on some whine fest **** about nothing all of the time