Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 4 weeks ago

Why am I expected to care more about  humans more than animals?

Everyone laughs when I say I like animals more than humans but I’m not even joking. Animals are innocent and vulnerable  and aren’t evil like humans. They just want our love and affection. As a woman I’m expected to love and want human babies even though I literally hate them. And I’m “crazy” because I love cats???

A beloved, well cared for pet will likely exhibit more unconditional love than humans. The more we care for those who may be perceived as weaker the better we can be. I was actually saved by a wild animal though from a group of very dangerous young men. Animals can be our biggest champions.

• Star_of_Darkness
      3 weeks agoReport

It won't love you at all. They can't love. And no wild aniaml will ever save you either. Get thearpy

Humans are more important then most animals. A cow and the like is never worth the life of a human.

Animals don't really care about you. You just think they do, most will KILL you or maul you since they are animals. They don't love you at all.

Well I care about all life,,even humans. After a human gets to puberty, they can much fend for themselves, no longer what I think. It becomes our human social hierarchy.

Animals are different, not like us, and subjected to human ignorance.

A religious perspective,,lord made man dominion above all animal, we are their steward, their keeper, responsible for them.

Zen philosophy is to respect ALL life, big or small.

Yea, I care about bats and Tasmanian devil, about as much as any animal, domesticated or wild, even that house spider that lives behind my water cooler.

Think I am crazy for that,,don't even care and don't apologize.

The answer is religious and you may not want to hear it

No you are not crazy, humans do suck so I understand why animals can be better. however, not all humans suck, some are good.

I won't laugh at you because I feel exactly the same as you do.

Animals are sometimes more caring than humans do from my personal experience

• Sparky

You sound just like me!

You go girl!