Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What are you doing for Christmas this year and are you making plans now?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Binks
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

For Christmas, I'm expecting to be totally ignored by my family, as usual, possibly homeless due to my current financial problems, worried that my health will continue to decline, and visit as many free church Christmas dinners as I can find. HO HO HO.

• AJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wife and I will be in Puerto Vallarta over Christmas

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not know yet.

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Going to my mum's on Christmas morning, spending time there and then going to lunch at my boyfriends house and then I'm working that night.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It will be a normal family Christmas pretty much the same as any other Christmas. It is the one time of the year that we all get together.

• 1 month ago

I don't have any plans for Christmas. To me, Christmas is no big deal.

• Stan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have no idea what's happening this Christmas but, whatever happens I'm sure I'll take it all in my stride.

• Vicki
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I'm not entirely sure. I plan a lot on the future so I'm planning.

But my boyfriend doesn't really know how that's going to go. Because we're still fairly new. He has his dinner, I'll have mine. We aren't sure if we are going to one anothers houses for dinner. Maybe. We are exchanging presents. And I have to exchange gifts with my family as well.

• 1 month ago

Only got Thanksgiving planned so far. As far as I know, another quiet Christmas with just my husband and I, maybe another friend if he isn't flying to see family, or maybe some time with friends or something.

All of our families are in a different state.

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Iceland.

15 characters

• Dimple
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Can’t wait. It will be a spiritual holiday for me. Aurora chasing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.