Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What are you doing for Christmas this year and are you making plans now?

• Binks
    Best Answer

For Christmas, I'm expecting to be totally ignored by my family, as usual, possibly homeless due to my current financial problems, worried that my health will continue to decline, and visit as many free church Christmas dinners as I can find. HO HO HO.

• AJ

Wife and I will be in Puerto Vallarta over Christmas

• Kathy

I do not know yet.

• Jess C

Going to my mum's on Christmas morning, spending time there and then going to lunch at my boyfriends house and then I'm working that night.

• carrie

It will be a normal family Christmas pretty much the same as any other Christmas. It is the one time of the year that we all get together.

I don't have any plans for Christmas. To me, Christmas is no big deal.

• Stan

I have no idea what's happening this Christmas but, whatever happens I'm sure I'll take it all in my stride.

• Vicki

I'm not entirely sure. I plan a lot on the future so I'm planning.

But my boyfriend doesn't really know how that's going to go. Because we're still fairly new. He has his dinner, I'll have mine. We aren't sure if we are going to one anothers houses for dinner. Maybe. We are exchanging presents. And I have to exchange gifts with my family as well.

Only got Thanksgiving planned so far. As far as I know, another quiet Christmas with just my husband and I, maybe another friend if he isn't flying to see family, or maybe some time with friends or something.

All of our families are in a different state.

• Dimple

Iceland.

15 characters

• Dimple
      1 month agoReport

Can’t wait. It will be a spiritual holiday for me. Aurora chasing