Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Can I get fired for this?

Hi, I work at a gas station and a crazy guy came in and bought gas then told me I needed to lose weight, he then came back with diet pills and said “here you go pay me back later” even though I never asked for them, o returned them at Walmart and got a store credit, my dad told me to give the store credit back to him when I see him but I wanna use it to go shopping. What should I do?

No you can't get fired for it if you work at a gas station and return them to a Walmart. Dude was being an *** anyways. You don't owe him anything if he ever comes back, no one told him to get those pills for you. Treat yourself!!

give the store credit to the guy.

Listen to your dad. Dads always have their children's best interest in mind.

I would state... you should not have accepted these pills in the first place.

Another troll braindead fool who could not ask a sensible or believable question if their life depended on it.

You can get fired for anything. Don't see why they would fire you for that.

• Sparky

You shouldn't have returned them in the first place.

Now you will have to give him the store credit and explain why you were so ungrateful.

• Vicki

You can't get fired for it, you don't have to even tell your work it happened. You can keep the store credit, and use it on your own.

That was such a douche thing for that person to do BTW.

• John

Bosses need no reason to fire you. They can claim and reason.

• Sally

Use it to go shopping, ignore the idiot man and don't worry about getting fired. Hope this helps.