Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

When do you think Jesus is coming? Soon?

Hope so

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

We do not know the the day or hour but the Bible does show us the season of Jesus return.

One can tell the season by the signs put forth in the Bible.

Luke 21:25 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;

and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;”

Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for

a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

2 Timothy 3

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

• Believeth
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Thank you for the Best Answer. You wrote you hope Jesus returns soon, so do I.

• 4 weeks ago

I hope so too, but no one knows when the Rapture occurs, nor that date of His Second Coming.

• 4 weeks ago

Define "soon." I think he shall make his public return in from seven to 30 years, but that's just my opinion.

• L'nya
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Jesus is "coming quickly" with his angels to destroy over 7 billion judged wicked worldwide rebelling against Jehovah's Sovereignty and Holy Name at Armageddon shortly-Rev 22:20;Rev 16:14,16; Psalms 83:18;Matt 25:31-33,46;Matt 6:9,10;Jer 25:33; Psalms 37:10;1 Thes 1:8,9 jw.org

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Never since he isn’t real

• 4 weeks ago

He is in the Garden, on the cross, with the Father and here now. Everything that will happen HAS happened. Jesus is the beginning and end at the same time.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Before Jesus is coming to remove all wickedness and suffering from the earth, we must preach about God's Kingdom in all the earth. - Psalm 37:9-11; Matthew 24:14.

Source(s): Bible
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Soon translates to within 1 second to 1 billion years

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Jesus is always just around the corner. Any day now. Since 34 ce

• Yeah he'll be back soon™*

*Soon™: Copyright pending 30-2019 Christianity, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Jesus and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Jesus does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Jesus will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.