Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

why do atheists on here hate Christians on here?

but Christians on here love atheists on here

Best Answer

demonic temptations.............

• Rayal
      4 weeks agoReport

That can be used to blame almost anything or any one.

They are haters

Bc christians are hatred people they disrupt everyone’s lives and they judge people by their looks and also they are haters of everything in this world that’s why isis is trying to kill them all and to be truthful about it I don’t blame isis to killing all Christians

• poldi2

I suppose you have proof that atheists on here hate Christians on here.

But the only hatred I see on here is by Christians.

• Rayal

I don't hate anyone. Especially here in this cyberspace jungle.

Hate isn't the right word to use in most cases. It's generally not the Christians who are hated, it's their beliefs and claims that are disliked.

In some cases certain Christians might be hated, but that will be due to the behaviour and attitude that those particular Christians show.

Disagreement isn’t hate

atheists are hateful people.

• coleman
      4 weeks agoReport

Judging by how the ones I’ve met have acted says otherwise.

Because of questions like yours - When will they produce their god -. I would love them and their god forever .

Most atheist already know why Christians believe in their god but reiterating that does nothing .

Many Seminary Teacher become atheist .

Bart Ehrman was on fire for god and became who he was for that that reason .

He now teaches things like - "the Corruption of the bible" :" who was the real Jesus "

and he doesn't sound like your Pastor .

At Yale in religious studies Bible history is not taught while the history of the bible is .

Also - who the first gods were and who selected their god/gods from which pantheon of gods .

I hate to see you make a subjective choice but it's your choice .

Same reason Adam hid from God in the Garden. Same reason those on death row don't think to highly of the Criminal Justice System. Same reason Judas hung himself.

• Jeff
      4 weeks agoReport

"Same reason Adam hid from God in the Garden"

How does one hide from a creature that's supposed to know all, see all, and be everywhere?
      And why would this all-knowing, all-seeing, everywhere-entity have to look for someone hiding from him?