Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Why is Mr Anfield Aces so worried about what's going on at Old Trafford and Man Utd?

Is he a secret Utd fan

• Nikki

soccer-fans like a good game. it can not be all sour-apples, you have to appreciate good play as much as you regret seeing the bad. that is sportsmanship. the game went 1-1 draw.

manchester united's strategy must have worked pretty well. as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer caused a shock with a 3-5-2 formation and it worked a treat to lock down Liverpool’s wide players. This looked like a specialist formation to make United better defensively against a stunning attacking team.

liverpool's next game: MC at LIV 11/10/2019

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2019/10/20/three-thin...

• Harry

No idea, but he's just sharing his opinion and all, which is fine - I understand where you're coming from though, I mean a fan talking about his biggest rivals a lot, but I think I understand that.

He seems like a decent user, unbiased and honest, obviously not afraid to praise his own team and all, but not afraid to give other teams and their players credit too.

Source(s): Man Utd fan.
    • Harry
      4 weeks agoReport

No worries AA, I get that, I mean a lot of users seemingly haven't been on for ages and I'm here to give my opinion on our games and users asking genuine questions allows me to do that. Lol, I've yet to post a question on here at all.

• I'm secretly a fan of Watford to support my favorite player, Gerard, does it make me a bad person?

• August

You're answering your own questions again AA ^_^ ^_^ :)

I just wanted to keep this section true to its roots, its about the EPL footie not the international euro qualifies lol

So in theory, I was right and you were all wrong for discussing Engalnd and Bulgaria on here ! ^_^

for that you should go to a different section.

English Football is for EPL only.

lol

• August
      4 weeks agoReport

its snot just for premiership clubs,this is a soccer page