Hannah asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

describe key foreign policy events or positions of the adams and jefferson administrations,?

I'm stuck on this question.

• Judy

It's going to take you a few hours to research.

The only reason you can be 'stuck' is that you haven't done any background reading or even glanced at your classroom notes or textbook.

First establish the DATES of each President's administrations, then find out what key events occurred within those dates in connection with foreign policy.

Nobody expects you to pull the answers out of a clear blue sky, but they DO expect you to be able to find a reference book or two, read them, make some notes, and write a page or so about your findings.

• Hannah4 weeks agoReport

That was more nicely said. I did do the worksheet but that was the only question that I needed help with. I'm not one of those teenagers that asks a lot for help, I'm not lazy. I get what you're saying though. But I've just decided to try my best and just get a bad score for this question.