Is it possible to get the meat of a fertile female lactating dairy cow that still gives milk? Where can I get such meat? How does it taste?

Where can I get to eat the meat of a 3 to 4 year old fertile female dairy cow that still gives milk,? How does it taste?

no you cannot because no one keeps track if a butcher cow was still lactating or not.

It wouldn't taste different than any other meat. Nobody is going to let you slaughter a dairy cow that still produces

• Byrd

Most dairy cows are holstein and Jersey they have terrible meat

• Frank

Are you really this stupid? FERTILE FEMALE LACTATING cows are a VALUABLE COMMODITY...and not made for human consumption. Nobody is going to kill a MILK PRODUCTION MACHINE so you can think to see if the cow's meat tastes any different.

• JetDoc

It tastes like chicken.

• Lili

Obviously it would have to be killed first, and a valuable lactating dairy cow is not going to be killed. Such cows aren't killed for meat until their milk-providing days are done, so they are 5 or 6 years old.

See below:

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

Possibly I wouldn't, though did you bother to read the site?