Isabella asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

What cat breed do you think he is?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Domestic short hair, it looks like it's pattern is tuxedo cat. But it's actually called bicolor I think (That's not a breed)

• 1 month ago

idk but hes sexy

Source(s): ;)
  • 1 month ago

tuxedo cat ......

• 1 month ago

I am not sure on the breed, looks like a short-hair. However cats that look like that are often called tuxedo cats but, thats not a breed. They are just called that due to the white down the middle looking like a shirt and the black being its tux jacket.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Same thing we told you the last night. A no breed domestic like over 97% of cats. Stop making the excuse he's a "neighbourhood cat" for not taking this CLEARLY unwell cat to a vet.

• 1 month ago

That would be a domestic short hair, black and white coloring. It looks to be a little underweight or perhaps some age on it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you shock this cat with an electric wire before taking that picture?

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Handsome domestic shorthair. He's not a particular breed of cat. Color is black & white bicolor. He's NOT a "tuxedo" cat - that is just the coloring on the coat, not a breed of cat.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Domestic short hair that looks like he's missed a lot of meals.

• Isabella1 month agoReport

He has always been a really skinny cat, he eats regularly and never skips any meals

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That cat is a regular domestic cat of no specific breed.

He also looks a little rough around the edges. Has he been tested for FeLV/FIV?

ETA: "He’s the neighborhood cat and every house on my block cares for him" But has anyone taken him to the vet? He really looks like he could be hyperthyroid, diabetic or have kidney disease...the "big three" for senior cats. It's time to pass the hat and take up a collection for this guy so he can see a vet.

• ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      1 week agoReport

NONE of you are caring for him or he wouldn't look this bad you irresponsible ****!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.