Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How to feel pretty?

• Candi
    Best Answer

Pick some nice eyelashes and then go from there, play it up with glitter, and get some fancy stretchy glittery clothes. Works everytime for me.

the best way to feel pretty is the find self confidence in yourself.

point out the good features you have and it doesn't always have to be about looks, a personality can make a person pretty

if you want to feel pretty make sure you get frequent hair trims and stay away from hair dye, bleach, toner or anything that will damage your hair. don't use hair styling tools often because that can cause split ends and breakage

as far as with makeup goes, finding the right foundation based on your skin type and color will make your appearance look not only natural but more attractive. Don't overdo your makeup because that will turn some people away

always brush your hair, teeth, shower once a day or every other day. take good care of your nails, shaving and overall the best way to feel pretty is to have a positive attitude.

I think I wash and make up and put on prfume,then it is that pepole like me,appreciating me.Wearing is also a help,comprising with harmony of the session and still when it,s mainly nothing repeated.

Stay trim, exercise several times a week, stay away from fast food and sweets. Bathe at least every other day. Brush your hair weekly. Shave or trim whatever you think needs shaving or trimming, just don't let it grow ragged. Brush your teeth daily.

No makeup, no piercing, and no tattoos. No perfumes. Just the natural glow and odor from good living.

• bond

Thongs mostly.........

• .

Figure out what is making you ugly and work on fixing those things.