do you know that uaa supported dictators like pinochet in chile and suahrto in indonesia?

and saddam before during iran war? now only they want attack assad that si fighting siis and erdogan

Update:

@ninefiner>: the comrade is navycrab, I am a fascist, comrade is the commie navycommie

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Comrade Luigi, the US did support Saddam before he started to hump camels and kill his own people. Syria is doomed to go up in flames

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't forget Branco, Ceausescu, Rhee, Karimov and the rest. But this isn't a history that's generally taught in the US until the university level and even then would only be known by history majors. So yeah, a lot of us DON'T know that.

• 1 month ago

No, I didn't know that, the University of Alaska Anchorage has a lot to answer for!

• Troy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

And you forgot Xi in China. Sometimes they tolerate monsters because there is no reasonable solution and we live in the real world where we don't get to decide how everyone else will choose to live. Other times the monster is too terrible and there is some reasonable potential of successfully helping people to achieve a better path.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I read that as “dictators like Pinocchio”. Disappointed it wasn’t Pinocchio.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes saddam against iran

pinochet against ussr

suharto same thing

• 1 month ago

Dmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmdmmdmd,d,dmdmdm

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.