Damir asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

do Arabs study the Holocaust?

Best Answer

They had their own in Armenia and noone is jailed for denying this like what happens in Europe

• Ludwig
      4 weeks agoReport

You silly pr*ck, THERE AREN'T ANY ARABS IN ARMENIA.

• Ludwig

Most countries don't, they study World War II.

• John P

Some do study it.

I think many are taught that the holocaust was fake; that it really did not happen.

On a par with that thought, I do know that many of the Arab nations still teach about how the Crusaders raped, murdered, and pillaged their people during the eight Crusades.

Hate for the western world goes way back in history for Muslims. What is interesting is that there is no reciprocal hate for Muslims for their conquering the western world as part of the Ottoman Empire.

Many Islamists deny that it happened. But my own, still living, brother liberated one of the concentration camps.

• John P
      1 month agoReport

I wish that people would not equate Arabs with members of Islam. There are many Arabs who are not Muslims, and there re many Muslims who are not Arabs. Muhammed Ali was an American boxer who converted to Islam, formerly he was Cassius Clay.