Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent ยท 1 month ago

One of my brothers is furious because I've been seeing mom behind their back. How can I get him to listen to me?

The first time my dad demanded me to tell him who I'm talking to. I refused and he grabbed my phone. He found out that I've been talking to Mom and scolded at me. I got my phone taken away for the rest of the week. You see, my mom abandoned us when I was 5. She did drug and abuse. My dad theaten her he will leave her if she doesn't get cleaned up. So she did. Two months later, she left us to have her own life. She chose that over us. She never called or text. I haven't seen her in 11 years. I need a mom. I haven't spoken to her in a month...well that's what they thing. My second older brother (let's call him Kyle) found out and he isn't speaking to me. Kyke was like, "I thought you weren't going to speak to her and now you've been meeting up with her?! You stupid ignorant girl! Don't talk to me!" Very hostily. I didn't know what his problem was. My dad called me out for lying too. He and my oldest brother (let's call him Chad) are siding with him. Kyle refuses to speak to me now. I tried to talk to him but he ignored me and pushed me out of the way. RUDE. I told Chad and he said, "You lied! Kyle has every right to be hostile with you. The woman that didn't want us left and you lied about meeting up with your friends! What did you expect? Get out of my face. I can't even look at you right now.

What is wrong with them?! I'm 16.ย 

Kyke hasn't spoken to me since Friday evening. I went after him the next day, but he was like, "I DON'T EVER WANNA TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!! BACK OFF OF ME!" He yelled furiously and slammed the door in my face. My dad grounded me for a month and took my electronics and things away. Now I can't go to the Halloween bash. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

• Micky

You can't make him..

Your story telling skills need improvement.