Car bass humming when driving only ?

I installed a audio controll LC2i and a kicker powered sub . I connected the two rear speaker wire by using tap connectors to the audiocontrol . My problem is only when I drive especially downhill or uphill I get a bad feed back , it's not a whining noise but a humm . I checked everything the ground etc and cant found the issue . Any idea guys ?

• KaeZoo

What kind of vehicle is this? Many newer vehicles have active noise control, which uses the factory audio system to play a rumble through the speakers that's intended to cancel out road noise. If your car is equipped with this system, it would need to be disabled for the after-market subwoofer to work properly.

• Ravindra S3 weeks agoReport

It's a 2017 Acura Mdx . I will do some research on the active noise control. Thanks

Lets be clear of something. When you say you "checked everything the ground ect" does that mean you:

A: removed the ground wire, ensured you had a cleanly ground/sanded spot of bare metal for your ground wire, verified the solder joint (you DID solder it and not just crimp it, right?) to the grounding lug, and ensured both ends were secured tightly upon reinstall, or,

B: looked at it and said "hmm, looks good."

• Ravindra S3 weeks agoReport

First I solder the ground to the lug very well. I then attached it to a existing bolt with other stock wires. I sanded that spot also to ensure a good connection. I might move the ground to a different spot to rule it out. Thanks

When a speaker makes a humming noise it’s usually caused by vibrations. Either by loose speakers or loud volumes. Possibly the road is bumpy where you’re driving? 

• [deleted]1 month agoReport

Either the speaker is not fitted correctly or the inside mechanics have broken/become loose enough to vibrate or shake when driving. If you got them delivered it was possibly due to negligence of the UPS driver as they’re known for throwing parcels.