How do you react to a cheating bf/gf?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

In my past, 3 of my girlfriends cheated on me and told me on their own about 3 months after the incident. When they finished, they each asked if I was mad. I wasn't, so I said "No, but I now have a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card". They asked "Whats that?"

I told them "If I ever cheat on you or make a mistake, YOU CANNOT say anything to me about it." They all said the same thing. "That's NOT Fair". I just replied. "And YOU Cheating Was?". End of story.

When we first got together, they all asked me "If I would ever cheat on them?" The Right answer is "No Honey I would never do that to you… I love you." Thats the RIGHT answer. The Truth is "YES I WOULD." They were all Shocked. I explained to them; "That if Miss America was in town and we met and She Just Had Too Have SEX With Me… I'm going for it. I will gladly pay the price later, because things like that, NEVER happen to me, so I'm NOT passing up a fluke opportunity like that." I explained to them that they would also Cheat On Me. They all said "NO I WOULD'NT. I don't cheat when I'm in a Relationship with someone."

I gave them this example: One day You maybe mad at me, Drunk, Dared, Stupid, Horny, Lonely or be approached by a Smooth Operator. Someone who knows, how to pick up women and gain their cooperation. These things happen. Cheating happens. We are Human Beings and can give into Curiosity,Temptation and/or Stupidity.

It's good that we talk about this so if it ever happens, WE KNEW it was possible. Then we will talk again.

So, What Do You Do Now??

Personally, if I still wanted Her, I'd Claim the Card,

DO NOT ASK!! Tell HER, YOU have ONE.

• Robin
    1 year ago

if you are not married to them then its NOT cheating

• kristy
    1 year ago

Get revenge sex on them then dump him

• ?
    1 year ago

Get rid of them because once a cheater always a cheater

• mayona
    1 year ago

Leave him immediately.