What is your opinion of Rudy Giuliani? Is he a hero on the Ukraine matter, as he claims he is?

Best Answer

He would have been a hero to Trump and his campaign--a secret hero until after November 2020--if he hadn't been caught.

• sarah

He works for a very corrupt administration. He makes a lot of money doing that, that is his only job. He likes being rich. He knows they are trying to support Putin and the Russians. Now Russia can walk in and take over the nation.

I did not like him, I do not like him.

He and Trump, both toot their horns too loudly.

Since Republicans have a different set of rules to follow from those used by the Democrats, it is tricky.

• Jerome

A nobody who is drunk with power.

His sense of self is tied too much to his position. His identity is his job title........look at his personal life to see the true person.

Looking at his reminds me of the saying, "it's nice to be important, but more important to be nice"..........

He thinks being loudmouthed is always effective like our man Trump. Sometimes this mouth can get you into things your behind can't get you out of. I think this is one of those times for this loudmouth.

• Shilo

no, he is not a "hero." He's a blabber-mouth......and not too smart, either.