Are they beginning to wake up, to realize what we have been telling them all along about con man don?

"Farmer’s Message To Trump: I Wouldn’t Vote For You If You Walked On Water"

https://news.yahoo.com/gop-soybean-farmer-turns-on...

They don't believe Trump’s claims he made a deal for China to buy up to $50 billion in U.S. agriculture given that the president made similar claims before that have never materialized, including claims of deals with Mexico and the European Union.

“It doesn’t matter what he comes up with now. He could come up with this $50 billion, he could walk across my pond and not get wet, and I’m still not going to vote for him because, you know, at the end of the day my name is Chris Gibbs, it’s not Judas, and I’m not going to sell my political moorings for 30 pieces of silver. So no ― I’m out.”

• sarah

The Trump administration is the most corrupt in recent times. They can promise you the moon but they have not made any attempts to produce it. Where is the health care program? Where is the great economy for the poor to bring about better wages? Now China is getting their soy beans from someone else so the American farmers are suffering.

• Kevin

The Dem's "investigation" is being done behind closed doors with no Republican or Administration input. Don't tell me about "cons".

• Ripperkuma1 month agoReport

Administration input would be them taking over the entire investigation and limiting its sources as much as possible.

China WILL buy $50 B worth of ag goods- eventually. No timeframe was mentioned as far as I've found.

Keep believing this left wing propaganda. You will be shocked come Nov. 2020.

I hope Trump tries to walk on water, because I doubt he is a good swimmer.