Is it a life? Pick one - money or God - but not both, and then get on with it. Mattie · 58 mins ago?

• Mattie

Making choices and decisions is a part of life. If a person is honest with themselves they know which master they want to or can wholeheartedly serve. They will, hopefully, make the decision to choose this master and live with it, wholeheartedly.

Picking one master is a much better and healthier way of living, rather than choosing both and then ending up hating one master, one day and then hating the other master, the next day.  That's a lot of hate for a person to be carrying around and have burning inside them. 

Luke 16:13

No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and money.

Pick God and go through the hardship and he will give money and he will save you from other problems people are facing by picking money.

• Gourry

Meh, it's not a choice. That's more about not picking what I don't want than picking what I want. Here I don't want god, therefore I have to pick money.

• Jeff

Hey "devil" - you're operating in DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU's realm of Airhead Commentary...