Anonymous

Why should a guy get emotional and apologize for having had previous partners before you?

My boyfriend and I made love and it was... everything. Scary, emotional, sad, happy, compassionate... it was a mix of emotions that can hardly be put to words. After that I almost cried because I felt so close to him,and hugged him so tight I was afraid he couldn't breathe. I didn't want to let go of me. He told me he was sorry for having done that before, and confessed he did that even for money, even with men. I was shocked but in that moment he could have told me anything and I would have forgiven him because I love him so much. He had this red eyes, like he was about to cry. I actually cried and hugged him so tight, I could just feel love and compassion for him, and begged him not to do it anymore for money, but just with someone he loves. He hugged me tight and I didn't want to let him go. I felt so weak, and moved, and that my heart was breaking. I just love everything of him, his body, his face, his blue eyes, all that he is, the fact that he's good and kind hearted but life has knocked him many times and he is still innocent and pure to me.

• d j
    Best Answer

I think if he had confessed everything before getting physically intimate with you would have made more sense.

can you imagine saying crap like this after the 100th time. Seriously you got laid just enjoy it