Why do women not like muscular men and why men don’t like muscular women?

Best Answer

There's a difference between muscular and fit. Fit seems like a natural body type, whereas muscular seems like a highly manufactured artificial body type. The same goes for either men or women.

women generally do like muscular men. lol i dont know what ur talking about

• because that's the planet you live on... venus

jk aside if women don't like muscles it's probably the freaks that go to the gym and look weird rather than being muscular by natural means

I'm a MAN and I LOVE muscular women. Know any who would like to meet me?

• Jerry

I think most women prefer fit to flabby, firm muscle tone to a skin & bones look or a fleshy flabby look. But muscular to the point of body builder type? Guys like that make me wonder "What kind of person spends that kind of time working out?"

When I was an athlete there were some men who regarded my muscular build unfavorably. "It would be like hugging a bag of doorknobs" is how one gentleman phrased his physical distaste. But there were plenty of guys who loved my defined "not an ounce of fat" build.

Lots of women do like muscular men. Where on earth did you get that idea from?

Manlets....when will they learn

perhaps muscles look too masculine on a woman ?