Do you think going into a restaurant 5 minuets before they close is rude?

The restaurant is obviously closing in a few minuets but you make it in just before they lock the door, is this rude?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

They not gonna serve u if u come in 5 minutes before they close, now 20 mins before they close then they prob will

• 4 weeks ago

No. They selected the time when no more customers would be accepted.

• 1 month ago

vegetable. vegetable.

• 1 month ago

yes because you're only taking up their time for them to get ready to go home

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. Closing time means that that is the time for all customers to leave, not order from the kitchen who may have to work another hour to fulfill your order.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes-if you know that they are closing in 5 minutes, but if you don't then it's not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes!  This includes going into grocery stores or anyplace unless you are able to make a quick run in for a pack of, can of, loaf of something and come right out.  I have children in retail/grocery and people are banging on the door as soon as they lock up wanting something.  Plan ahead people!

• 1 month ago

Yes, as some one who worked at a fast-food restaurant this makes things very difficult. It is harder to clean up, and the food is going to be whatever is left.

• 1 month ago

Yes and I think a lot of spit would be added to your food.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, it is.... However, I dont know of many restaurants that would serve someone 5 minutes before closing.

and even if they did, you would be stupid to try and eat there - you would probably end up with the worst of the worst, leftovers and with the serious possibility of a mixed saliva relish on the side.

If a restaurant says it closes at 12 PM, that is for the people who arrived at ~11.00 to finish and get out. not for people who arrive at 11:59 to start ordering

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.