How come nobody had a problem with Kane or The Undertaker being drafted however get all upset when Bray Wyatt is drafted?

'The Fiend should be signing contracts!"

Well that's great because the wrestler doesn't sign a contract when drafted, the GM does. Just like when Kane was drafted and The Undertaker was drafted.

Shouldn't*

• Can Bray Wyatt wrestle for 1 Brand and The Fiend wrestle for another Brand? Seems like Bray Wyatt could work for both Brands if he wanted to.

It's all irrelevant. In a couple weeks guys will be jumping brands like they are now. It was just a fun couple nights worth of seeing the comical draft rooms.

• Candle

I don't get the outrage either, but I do agree that it should be all or nothing when it comes to this stuff. WWE has set a precedent that supernatural entities with violent histories can be signed by a GM. I wouldn't mind if it were the case for the sake of storyline that they were independent entities that can't be controlled by pen and paper, but even Bray himself has been up for draft before while possessing supernatural powers so I don't get this new outrage over it.

Learn to have fun instead of being a negative Nancy.