Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Isn't it about time that TV shows hosted by perverts like Graham Norton, Rylan Clark and Ellen Degenerate where banne the UK?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

It's high time their pastimes were criminalised again.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Well said. This reflects my own answer.

• 1 month ago

I don't know, I only watch Graham Norton sometimes, if he has a guest or singer that I am interested in. The other two names I never watch. What other people watch is entirely up to them, they don't dictate what I watch and I don't interfere in what they watch, why would I and why would they?

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I very much enjoy Ellen DeGeneres, and messing with anyone's name is very childish. No one forces you to watch any of them, so why do you wish to impose your tastes on others?

• 1 month ago

Not sure why not Benny Hill and Jeremy Clarkson were hugely popular and were dropped

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I don't watch their programmes because they're crap, I don't automatically think that anything I dislike should be banned.

• 1 month ago

Perversion makes the world go round, the human race would very quickly go extinct without it 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is about time you mastered how to change channels or found the location of the 'off' switch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't you have a TV remote to change channel?

Aww poor you 😢😥😢

The BBC would drop these presenters very quickly if no one watched them. Norton pulls in big viewing figures, hence not being dropped

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

My parents pay the licence fee and sometimes I have to endure this debauchery at their place. They have no political affiliation, incidentally.

• 1 month ago

I don't know the other two but Graham Norton isn't a pervert just because he is gay, I doubt any of his partners were not consenting and you're just another nipple head trying to shock us.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Clearly you can't write English, so why does it worry you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.