Does wearing something on your head make any sense if it isn't cold out? Why do it for religion? It's absurd.?

• Best Answer

>> Does wearing something on your head make any sense if it isn't cold out? <<

Wow...does it ever!

I can't stand to go outside without something on my head in the heat!

Your question is "absurd." Get a life and stop worrying about what other people put -- or don't -- on their heads.

• Mintee

im sure your great grandmother probably wore a scarf to church (or synagogue)

“Does wearing something on your head make any sense if it isn't cold out?”

Yes. I wear a hat to protect from the sun.

“Why do it for religion?”

I don’t know. According to the religion of evolutionism, everything keeps getting better and better

“ It's absurd.?”

Only to an atheist keyboard warrior who never goes outside.

• Tony B

Why pick on headwear related to religion?

In the UK it's considered rude to wear a hat during a meal, when visiting someone else's home or in church and yet some young people do it regularly.

What about a wig - does that make sense to you? Some people who lack hair use a hat to cover up the fact. My head burns very easily in the sun so I often where one outside in the summer. Some people wear hats for reasons of safety or to keep their hair clean. Some people to keep the rain off them.

Personally, I really don't care that much.

• Tony B
      1 month agoReport

As I said, it's considered bad manners not to remove a hat in church. Why on Earth bother arguing?

I wear hats on my head because balding and need to prevent sunburn.

Some do it for modesty sake as their religion dictates. Some Christians do it too, but only in church, for submission or humbleness before God. Nothing to do with the weather.

People wear hats for various reasons. Some to keep warm, some for identification or affiliation, some for fashion, etc. I have at least a dozen hats. All kinds. I wear one most every day. I like hats.

In some religions, head coverings are symbolic of submission to God. They "hide" the glory of man to accentuate the glory of God. In Christianity, men are commanded NOT to wear head coverings while praying or prophesying - because man IS the glory of God. Women MUST wear them when doing these things to display submission to their husbands and to God.

See 1 Co 11

• Bryce

Religion followers are basically robots who do what their leaders tell them to do.