Can I get this chick deported for breaking up my relationship?

She's a mexican and she told my gf that I been cheating on her with her friend. My gf would have never found out if not for her telling her this. This is the problem with america when illegals come in and break up our  lives. I want to get her deported. Can i just call ice and the'll deport her back to Mexico or  wherever?

3 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    No, it doesn't work that way. More to the point most of the Mexican nationals in the US are here legally. TBH you've really only got yourself to blame for this. If you hadn't cheated there'd have been nothing for this woman to report to your girlfriend.

  • 1 month ago

    Lol I hope / assume you're a troll

  • Yes call them good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.