What is the best part about being a theatre performer for you?
- 1 month agoBest Answer
The best part about being a theatre performer for anyone is as follows...
1. Drama improves a child's public speaking skill:
2. Acting increases a teamwork mentality:
3. Drama improves a child's confidence:
4. Acting makes a child more physically active:
5. Performing in plays increases memorization:
6. Being in drama and on stage improves professionalism:
- ajtheactressLv 71 month ago
The many experiences I've had on stage, the friendships I've formed with other actors, the joy of creating art, and the opportunity to grow in empathy, experience and intelligence by actually exercising those skills.
I will never be wealthy from acting but it makes my life rich.
- 1 month ago
Farting on stage and watching the other dancers reactions.