Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What would you do if you had a series of very negative events happen within one year in your life? How could you get back to normal?

job loss.

family issues.

divorce.

money issues.

etc.

help!

I am so sorry. Its happening to me too :(. We just need to soldier on and face this world slowly untill we heal.

You may not ever be quite the same, but that was likely all part of a bigger plan. I am not even religious, but believe everything happens for a reason. That reason sometimes takes years to reveal itself, but my greatest joys and times in my life could not have been possible had I not gone through the years of total hell that I did in just the way they occurred. Good Luck! (also get a psychiatrist & therapist, they usually help no matter what)

First see a doctor thanks for a referral to a

Psychologist and financial counsellor thanks.

Psychologist do grief and loss counselling and

Financial counsellor qualified and accredited

Usually work for free and can be very helpful.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

I'll show you an answer that was rated Best. 5 Stars. It's an answer to a question that's kind of like yours.

As you can see, the person who gave me 5 stars commented, "Thank you for all of your useful resources! I know this will be helpful as I try to rebuild my life."

Hopefully, there's an idea or two that applies to your situation.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

It's karma, deal with it.

I'd probably focus on getting a job first and avoid the other problems as much as possible (i.e., spend little time with family, inform my creditors I'll be paying less than the minimum, spend time with friends, but not yet date). Once I got a job, I'd probably go to therapy to figure things out, since fixing your problems is going to take time, and a therapist can be a good ally along the way.

You keep on trying,  you have no other option. In my experience things do get better,  after the rain comes the sun.