Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Why are we feeding and housing ppl that are illegals and dont work and cut our heads off?

Best Answer

No idea. You should stop it at once.

• None1 month agoReport

Muslims Mexicans cartels sharia 

• David

Because Democrats will call you "RACIST" for not helping their terrorist friends!

• Lili

We aren't. Illegals are not eligible for Welfare, and the ones I see work like demons, in unpleasant jobs that Americans don't want to do.

• David
      1 month agoReport

Yes, they are.  Democrats changed the law, so that illegal aliens get instant benefits.

• Zac Z

Do you have any evidence to back up claim?

These illegals seem to be veritable jack of all trades:

- They don't work but take our jobs.

- They're mostly men who rape our daughters but are normally all pregnant so that more brown babies will be born in our country.

I'm not even going to comment this ridiculous remark about cutting heads off.

In fact, illegal immigrants are net contributors to social systems as they will indirectly pay into the system but aren't eligible for most benefits.

I'm afraid you've fallen for some conservative talking points that you haven't cared to verify. Or maybe you aren't interested in the truth value of your claims because they just "feel" true.

Truthiness is the term for that, isn't it?

• Zac Z
      1 month agoReport

I don't know what this has to do with the topic. Tsarnaev is a legal immigrant, now a naturalized citizen.

• Tina

I am sure you are not doing anything of the kind. Don't be silly.

And is this in Books and Authors because it's fiction?

• Andrew

Who's "we"? I don't have any illegals living in my house and we've all got our heads attached, so I don't have a clue what you're on about. Then again, you don't have a clue what you're on about either, hence the spineless yellow-bellied, lily-livered cur act of going anonymous. You must be a real tough guy who stands up for what he believes in, hiding from everybody and whinging like a wee girl. If they take your head, you needn't worry because I have a feeling you'd be perfectly fine without it. Good thing they didn't come looking for backbones, guts, and bollocks, because you haven't got any. 

• Fat Donnie needs them to work in his flea-bags.

• Marli
      1 month agoReport

The same Donnie who kept watch and wall on the border between the US and Mexico, and wall of barbed wire around a oh so secret prison for children abducted by homeland security from their parents in an unused Wal-Mart ?

Assuming you mean three different groups of people: Group 1: Because the difference between legal and illegal is paperwork. Just paperwork. Group 2: Because standing by and watching the red states starve, when this country has so much, would be wrong. It would be like watching someone bleed to death after a car accident, instead of calling an ambulance; but much slower. Group 3: Because the we signed the Geneva conventions, including the parts about humane treatment of enemy combatants, and America should keep its word.

Because we are bloody liberals

wtf are you talking about? who's cutting peoples heads off?