Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

Are vulnerable women good for sex?

I like those girls who have low self-esteem and try to please their man.

• Bill
    Best Answer

I don't see why not.

Low self esteem can also make people frozen in bed and completely passive. Or make them shun daylight and lamps and can only have sex in the dark - with no costumes please. Submissive women will usually go pretty far for a partner. Perhaps you're looking for someone submissive.

• No, because they will accuse you of assault if you cross them.

NO. That could be considered a sexual offense-depending on the state you live in

This is called taking advantage of someone who is having mental health issues. It's weird that you ask this like it's a normal question

• Bill
      1 month agoReport

So having sex with someone with low esteem is taking advantage of their mental health issues? So if a guys girlfriend develops low esteem is he just supposed to stop having sex with her? I imagine that will make the issue worse since she will blame herself for it.

They are the best kind because they are desperate to be wanted and desired. The best blówjobs I’ve ever had were from those types of women.

If it weren’t for crazy chicks I’d never get laid!

Some are, some aren't. The ones that suffered horrific sexual abuse as kids, don't want anything to do with sex afterwards, usually. The ones who were bullied in school as being called ugly might try to compensate by being extra promiscuous.

Crazy chicks are always the best in bed. Just don't have a relationship with one. Bad news