My girlfriend uploads revealing pictures.?

My girlfriend uploads revealing pictures on her Instagram. 

She uploads seductive selfies on her stories.

I told her it upsets me, but she continues.

In an help thinking shes trying to get guys to message, especially due to the stories.

The people she follows are 97% guys.

One guy she gave out her WhatsApp to due to him asking.

He also said he would like to get to know her better and she said she's happy to get to know anyone.

She also posted a 🔥 on this guys selfie and winks at him.

She said theres nothing going on.

I'm just hurt every day because of it.

Should I just block it out?

What do I do.

Michael, she's clearly a s|ut. Buy a new one.

• Jahal

She's not worthy of being your girlfriend.

Get a new one

I fear this girl you can forget...

Hi bro, I had been in the same situation 2 years ago, 100% the same. I loved my girlfriend a lot, always made her happy and cared for her. Although I tried to tolerate everything, the relationship kept going downhill and it got worse when she actually started to approach guys on social media; giving her phone number to them and acting as if they were only bffs.

My advice for you is to either confront her about how she’s making you upset with everything she does or just break up ( I know it’s gonna be hard on you).

My friend, girls like her will never change because they are too desperate for attention to be actually thinking about you or how you feel. If she ever cared about the relationship, she would have never dared to post revealing pictures or added 97% guys and compliment them by using“🔥”.

For how long are you gonna keep her doing this to you? Stand up for your dignity bro and just leave her, you deserve better and hopefully will find a better girl

She clearly not taking you seriously so stop acting like you guys in a relationship. Just view her as friend with benefits.

Stop catching feelings to these thots. You will one day find girl that is actually into you, I promise.

Good Luck

Those sex robots are more advanced than i thought

• Clive

What does this have to do with finance?

• B

move on from her she may be in for big trouble

• zipper

If your still thinking about staying with her "YOUR A FOOL!"  Just brake it off and fine someone else, they are out there and many of them are quite nice. You mite report her actions to the police as well, any one can up load those pictures even a ten year old.

• Katherine4 weeks agoReport

*don't use quotations around: your a fool *you’re *break *might *anyone *upload *pictures, even

We all know this story isn't true.