If the USA invaded Australia, how would Australians see me if I joined the American army and fought other Australians?

• amy

America would lose. Many American allies are disgruntled with America and allies of Australia. We also have more allies then America. If America invaded us many allies would turn on them. They would lose.

• John P

Surely a troll.

To join the American army, you would have to be an American citizen. If you adopted American citizenship and fought for them in one of their wars, you wouldn't be breaking the law. You would have to stay away from Australia for the rest of your life, though. You wouldn't technically be a traitor, but Australians would see you as one. You would get spat on in the streets.

The only way the USA would invade Australia would be to take back Australia from the Chinese .

So who's side are you on?

Most Australians are Asian now anyway so I wouldn't care. I would join the Americans too if they were the white side.

I like americians now but if ya did that id not like ya :)

if ya live in Australia  DONT fly ya flag here ..if so go back to America 

Sounds like something ScoMo would do.

• Jay

bogans arent allowed into the army, you would have to join the coast guard