How can I enter my daddy in the Guinness book of records with him being the oldest living male in Mississippi, 108 and still kicking?

Contact (by mail or email) the Guinness book's publisher. They have very strict requirements for getting into the book -- they can tell you what kind of info your father will need to send them. Birth certificates and what not.

As of 15 October 2019, the oldest known living person is Kane Tanaka of Japan, aged 116 years, 286 days. The oldest known living man is Gustav Gerneth of Germany, aged 114 years, 0 days.

You don't, as 114 years beats 108 years.

I don't have an answer yet

• John4 weeks agoReport

It's called patience. It won't be answered immediately. Also, you are not supposed to answer your own question. The answer button (oddly enough) is for people to post ANSWERS to your question. If you have an update, then use the update button. BTW, if your father is 108, just how old are you?