What do you think about Seth Rollins burning down the Firefly Fun House on RAW?

Yeah...After seeing the same thing done to the Wyatt Compound and Wyatt's rocking chair which led to Bray's burial. I think I'm about done supporting WWE until Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn are gone. Can you do 1 feud without stripping apart the best character on your show WWE, I no longer think so. Braun Strowman was over like hell, you made him into a walking punchline. Bray Wyatt gets over, you have him lose to DQ in a Hell in a Cell match then burn down what got him over.

Fck you.

It comes off a bit silly, had a feeling it was going to happen after Rollins backstage interview though.

It just didn’t make a lot of sense to me, Rollins is backstage saying he is going fiend hunting, next thing you know he is in the firefly funhouse, it’s almost as if they tape the segment backstage 😂🤣😂.

I just thought the way they presented it was goofy, it’s obviously wasn’t being filmed to look like a backstage segment otherwise you would of had people behind the scenes freaking out when Rollins attacked and burned it down and you would of saw a set and all that stuff, it is presented like it is it’s own place, and it’s own house on raw, but then you got all kind of other holes in the story, like how Rollins find the place and how he get there when he was at the arena, just a lot of stuff that didn’t make sense, I guess Rollins has supernatural powers too and he can just warp there, 😂

they are adding another wrinkle to the feud, hopefully it ends at crown jewel i would be shocked if seth drops the belt but i think the feud ends at crown jewel

The fiend is awesome

• Candle

I planned on coming back and giving things another shot as the draft kicked off. It would be a clean slate where both brands had new direction with new management behind the scenes, and in SD's case, a new network with a vision.

I made it through half of Smackdown and just turned it off after the 'draft picks' were just the same names that were already on the brand to begin with. I think the only new person Raw got on the first night was Kevin Owens. It was a ridiculous waste of time. Right now I have so much in the way of wrestling to fall back on. If I want an old school feel, I can watch NWA Power. If I want a sports vibe, I can watch New Japan. If I want storylines with continuity and a half decent broadcast team, I can go watch MLW. If I want all of this wrapped up into a pretty package, I can watch WWE's own developmental brand that makes better TV than it's flagship shows. I haven't even mentioned AEW, but I'd rather tune into that than Raw or Smackdown.

I don't like it.

I liked Ryback.

Omg perfect next step. WWE has the best creative team in the world

Learn to have some fun instead of being a negative Nancy.

Yeah the HIAC match ending was BS. I don’t know why Rollins has to burn the Firefly Funhouse set. You’re right, it was way too similar to Orton burning the house down. The draft was shít. Most everyone stayed where they already were. What do you think of AEW, ROH, New Japan, MLW?

• AEW is the newest WCW/TNA, ROH basically doesn't exist, New Japan Pro Wrestling makes me feel like I'm watch 1950's pro wrestling that just figured out what the '90's were and I've never heard of MLW.