Gift for Boss's day?

I want to get my boss something nice for bosses day. Hes always been super nice to me and he really deserves something good. Problem is I don't really know a whole lot about him except that hes a single father and his 3 kids are his entire life. So I wanted to get him something that would be seen as a gift towards his kids more so than him, but something he would enjoy as well. I thought cookies, but hes diabetic so sugars a big no. So I thought movie passes for him and the kids, but they're super super expensive here. So any ideas? I would greatly appreciate them! Thanks.

I would say expensive jewelry

• audrey

Sugar free stuff would be nice. It's pretty expensive so he probably doesn't get much with 3 kids.

I've seen some huge mugs that say "I'm the boss" that look really cute. I'd get him that and maybe complete it with something else like a bottle of wine or something. I really can't think of anything that would include the kids. You could buy them something separate like a bar of chocolate each.

A good bag of coffee, a nice mug to drink it out of, a nice writing pen or sugar free candy if he's a diabetic.