Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Question about marriage ?

Is my husband right about this? My husband is always complaining saying I don’t do much around the house , lazy and not a good mom . He doesn’t work and I work outside the home. He expects his breakfast to be made, even his snacks and lunches before I leave for work. When I come home from work he immediately wants me to do what he says are my “wifely” duties and tells me what I need to clean etc and gets upset if I ask for a 5 minute break before I start since I just came home from work . what should I do ? I’m hurt he says mean things to me when I’m the one that’s paying for all our bills. 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Tara
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's doing ALL of this to you - because he CAN .. (he's getting by with it - and it works for him).

YOU are paying ALL the bills ?

No way ! - YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ANY OF THIS AT ALL.

Catch a snap and don't let him hurt you any more … it's ALL in YOUR control (what you will take - and what you will not take from him).

• 1 month ago

Why are you still with this lazy, self centered POS? Leave. You deserve better.

• 1 month ago

Find another husband as fast as you can. The longer it goes on the worse it will get.

• 1 month ago

man suppose move out when there is anything to protect him self and his family against

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No way this is real. If it is, you are more stupid than a Trump supporter.

• 1 month ago

He doesn't want a wife he wants a slave

• 1 month ago

He shall do all house work instead of you bc he is just staying home.

Consult with marriage counselor.

Or divorce him bc he will make you miserable only.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh for god's sake, tell him to get a job and to leave you alone,i would seriously think about ending this rotten marriage.

• 1 month ago

Tell him that until his freeloading a$$ gets a job, He's the housewife, and he can cook and clean. Hopefully he will move out and divorce you. If he doesn't, you should take that initiative.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tell him to go to work, so you can stay home and do these things. Stop doing all of these things for him. If he does not like it, there is always divorce.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.