24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It's a chain that's why

• 4 weeks ago

i love it so much

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

For me most of the food actually takes pretty good, however depending on your local Mcdonald's the food may or may not taste too salty and it may or may have been made and rushed to you without the quality of the food being good.

Wendy's > Mcdonald's > Burger King

• 4 weeks ago

It's bad for you because it's a restaurant set up by demons to destroy humans. Don't believe me? Watch Angelica Zambrano's testimony of YouTube.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because their food tastes like rubber....and their kitchens are filthy.I've even had the pleasure of seeing a rat run out.

• 1 month ago

Try eating one without any sauce the cardboard would taste better

• 1 month ago

It’s not bad just don’t eat all the time

• SW-6
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

All the old time favorites are bad too. Long John Silvers, White Castle, KFC... I had Long John Silvers recently as we passed one while out of town and it was a soggy greasy mess. Same with White Castle - no seasoning, soggy and just yuck. McDonalds was a place I lived at back in the day and loved everything they made. I had a cheeseburger from there not too long ago and almost threw it right back up. And KFC? SOGGY!! I am thinking with all the competition from places like Sonic and Five Guys, they just don't care as much as they used to. Back then they didn't have too much to compete with and all they were concerned with is churning out the good stuff. Personally, I go to Sonic now as my favorite, Five Guys is a close second but a bit pricey :)

• 1 month ago

McDonald’s remains one of the most popular fast food restaurants in America. It has also gained a surprising reputation for being one of the healthiest places you can eat. But the healthiest foods you can order there weren’t quite so healthy in decades past.

Attachment image
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Been eating there for years, nothing bad about McDonald's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.