Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 months ago

Why is McDonald's so bad?

They use the cheapest crap they can get to make their crap.

It's a chain that's why

i love it so much

For me most of the food actually takes pretty good, however depending on your local Mcdonald's the food may or may not taste too salty and it may or may have been made and rushed to you without the quality of the food being good.

Wendy's > Mcdonald's > Burger King

It's bad for you because it's a restaurant set up by demons to destroy humans. Don't believe me? Watch Angelica Zambrano's testimony of YouTube.

Because their food tastes like rubber....and their kitchens are filthy.I've even had the pleasure of seeing a rat run out.

It’s not bad just don’t eat all the time

• SW-6

All the old time favorites are bad too. Long John Silvers, White Castle, KFC... I had Long John Silvers recently as we passed one while out of town and it was a soggy greasy mess. Same with White Castle - no seasoning, soggy and just yuck. McDonalds was a place I lived at back in the day and loved everything they made. I had a cheeseburger from there not too long ago and almost threw it right back up. And KFC? SOGGY!! I am thinking with all the competition from places like Sonic and Five Guys, they just don't care as much as they used to. Back then they didn't have too much to compete with and all they were concerned with is churning out the good stuff. Personally, I go to Sonic now as my favorite, Five Guys is a close second but a bit pricey :)

McDonald’s remains one of the most popular fast food restaurants in America. It has also gained a surprising reputation for being one of the healthiest places you can eat. But the healthiest foods you can order there weren’t quite so healthy in decades past.

• .

Been eating there for years, nothing bad about McDonald's