How do I setup multiple MIDI controllers / instruments with one USB Audio Interface?

I use Logic Pro. I have a Scarlett 18i20 interface that connects via USB to my computer. I have my 88 weighted keyboard MIDI out into the interface working with logic. However, I have other samplers and keyboards I want to use MIDI for. Do I just need to buy a device that has multilpe MIDI ins and outs and plug that into the interface somehow? Please help.

Thanks

I don't think Audio Interfaces support MIDI usually. they just take a wave input amp it and send it to the computer. MIDIs usually directly connect to the computer. If your running out of USB ports you can try to find a splitter or something.

• Robert J

A good percentage of audio interface also include MIDI connectivity.
      eg. https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--lkx8m_sj--/f_auto,t_supersize/v1559066691/oe5r5pjm8s9fscwwgnzf.jpg