Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do women like violent men?

I see they’re drawn to violent men like a moth to the flame. It’s almost like they can’t help it.

Yes, They will flow like Niagara Fall.

Good Boy approach is only working in Elementary School Days.

These women will SHOUT after playing with fire and failed to snag a man in their very good youth year.

WhereAreAllTheGoodMen!!

Weird, isn't it? I've said it before, though: Women are complicated creatures! SOME of them like the bad boys, the so-called 'badasses', the wannabe thugs ---- that is, until they get the crap kicked out of them and then the first thing they do is hop on the internet and go "men are dogs", "men ain't ****", "how come I can't find a good man?"

• They like strong men not necessarily violent men.

That's only sometimes true, and it's more likely to be true in heterosexual women with low self-esteem or negative father figures in their past.

yes most of us realise we either like/dont mind violent men. put it this way, if we see a handsome, attractive guy get into a fight with another guy.we wont be turned off by it. it just wont affect how attractive we view the guy. it also shows hes brave/tough enough to protect us from danger. but the problem is, alot of violent men dont protect women. thats why women might get into abusive relationships because they like aggressive guys, but they dont realize he'll also be aggressive towards her.

Source(s): simple psychology
  • Mike

Some do. I remember one case where a violent guy beat up his gf. She called the cops and he was arrested. Next day she went to the jail and bailed him out. Next week, he beat her up again; she had him arrested and bailed him out next day. Etc., etc.

i would hope not, i dont

Only clowns. Lots of girls like guys that arent like that. I mean look at my picture do i look violent. I look like a good boy dont i and i get girls. I doubt any women looks at me and thinks i am violent and the girls who like me dont think i am violent i suppose. So no, its only idiots who like those guys. Even the girls answering arent speaking for all women so learn how to decipher

Maybe. You should go hit a girl in the club and see if it doesnt cause you to bring some home. And when you do, be sure to hold real still so that way the bouncer and the other male patrons can beat the schit out of you.

Source(s): nothing
  • cuz in nature women need strong men. I know we're not in nature but the feeling is still there