sally asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

depressed & stressed?

I just turned 24 last month. I have an amazing boyfriend who I’ve been with for about 3 years now. Everything is great with him. And my family is amazing. We own our own house but I’m always stressed. I work so hard in the healthcare field but but I don’t make enough money. I live paycheque to paycheque and it gets me upset. I know I have to go back to college and I want to take nursing but I have so much to do before I can send in my application. And I feel like I keep putting it off, but then I get depressed from putting it off and don’t want to do anything, it’s like a revolving circle. I know I shouldn’t complain because I have a nice home and stuff but I can’t help but feel so upset all of th time. And I swear I’m not greedy im just sad that I’m not where I want to be and stressed from my job. I work hard but accidents happen and my boss is always angry at me. What do I do. 

Murders, disasters, and life stresses have caused an anxiety epidemic.

Here's how to get out:

Jesus commands us to focus on nature.

"Look at the birds of the air." He says. "They don't sow or reap, yet your Father feeds them. Do not worry, little flock. For you are much more valuable than the birds."

"Look at the lillies of the field. King Solomon in all his splendor was not dressed like one of these. If that's how He clothes the lillies of the field, will He not clothe you too?"

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Today has enough evil of it's own."

He's telling you to stay here 'in the now' with Him. If your eyes are on the things of this world, it means they aren't on Him.

Stress is an internal warning sign - and you should read it as such - that you don't trust God.

Make Him your bomb shelter.

You control nothing.... ask therefore, for the things you need, and He will rend the heavens for you.

• Fellow 24 year old here. Depressed am d

Stressed try being 24 with no boyfriend. Living with grandma and no job Boyfriend of 3 years? Your own house? A decent job? I live on my grandmas couch struggling to go to wcc and looking for a job. To have all those things be grateful seriously . Your only 24 you should go back many are living paycheck to paycheck. Be grateful and wishing you the best x

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out