Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do anyone else find Californians the most annoying and narcissist people?

no, i like people from there

Yes, it's because they're liberals, and thus think they are entitled to this country. In my opinion, liberals aren't true Americans and should be deported along with the hombres.

YES..................

• Kenny

I have been to California several times and find the people there friendly and not annoying at all . Most like to kid me about my accent but that happens up north too . Some have funny ideas about other people from other states, from watching TV, I think .

Have you met somebody from Florida

St-st-stewart? Wh-wh-what are you doing here?

Just take the 45, turn left on 29, and just get out of here, Devon!!

Never been there. Even if I had, I wouldn't be able to properly evaluate each individual and find out how narcissistic they are. I'd guess they aren't any more than everyone else is. I find everyone annoying to be honest so I dont think I'm a good judge. ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯

• I rent cabins and space in my house to hunters from all USA States. I find that those from California are not really that different than those from other parts of the USA.

But hunters tend to be a breed apart from the general population anyway. I get very few Liberals. Most of my clientele are 'normal'.

• Mier

No we're not. The only idiots in California are the losers who move here from the other states.

It's always funny when I talk to some dummy from BumF*ck Indiana or Nebraska come here and complain about California. Go back to your state then.

maybe Northern CA.