Do you like Corelle plates?

There's something about Corelle that's kind of addicting. It's lightweight, stacks easy... but it doesn't seem to be the kind of thing you'd use when a head of state visits for dinner. :)

• C

I do actually! I love that they're both tough and light, and they stack really well. I've never understood the snobbery about them. No, they're probably not state banquette stuff but they're nothing to be ashamed of to share an informal supper with friends which is much more fun than a formal sitting.

• CB

Love my Correlle set - we've had them for 20 - 25 years. Thin, light hard as hell to break (but when they do it is like and explosion of glass shards), but you are correct not for guest much less heads of states.

Yes! I love the "Hot Dots" and "Memphis" sets ...and all of the odds and ends dishes that come in "Winter Frost". I get angry and throw them on a fairly regular basis. They hardly ever break!