Anonymous

Is it possible that mi house is haunted?

I heard noises and sudden silence.In the middle of the night,I heard woman's giggles and someone calling me name when I was alone.This morning, I heard people whispering and the electronic bulb zapped on the other side of the empty room

• John
    Best Answer

Only in the sense that it would be pretty much impossible to somehow prove it wasn't. In situations like this, though, you should consider what's the more likely explanation.

Auditory hallucinations can occur, especially when drowsy or waking up or falling asleep, or when there is a white noise environment like a shower or near an electric fan. There can be medical reasons for such things as well, and all of these are far more likely explanations than ghosts.

yes, of course..  I consider it a blessing..  do not fear them.. DO NOT make that mistake..  If they trash your house while your sleeping or when you are gone.. COMMAND THEM,, TO SHOW THEMSELVES.. And be pissed off about it.. 90% of them should not bother you again..  do not fear them...  most of them just need a little guidance...  spread this word..  burn some sage in every corner of the house, while telling them to calm down and go towards the light...   not every creak or pop or bang is a spirit.. especially if you are in a new home poorly built,, doesn't matter what your house cost...  take care..

I doubt it. The ghosts I've seen were all silent.

• It's much more likely that there is a more rational explanation for those experiences seeing as ghosts are imaginary.

• KaleyK

Yes .. it's possible your house is haunted. The possibility that your house is haunted is exactly the same as the possibility of an aardvark growing wings and flying out of your butt. Exactly.

• KaleyK
      4 weeks agoReport

LOL English Guy ... I never gave it that much thought!!!