Anonymous

Are Asians becoming a less shy race?

I’ve noticed Asians especially East Asians becoming really popular and expressive. As adults they seem not very shy all the time and are confident about their popularity. Asian females are considered the most popular dating preference as women and seem pretty proud and confident about it. Asians are making more money and a stronger force in sports and entertainment in the world. It seems as if Hispanic, non-East Asian, and even some blacks being shyer these days.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They are overcompensating themselves that they are not any inferior. They live in USA or West, it will be a matter of proud for them and get praised by their relatives who live in their homeland.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Asian females are more popular for dating because they’re willing to do more in bed. They don’t have all those christian hang ups.

That doesn't mean I'd marry one.

• 1 month ago

Well, it's no big news that cultures evolve and things like promiscuity, cohabitation before marriage, atheism and same-sex marriages are viewed as normal today but that hasn't always been the case. Also, "Asians" can be found almost everywhere nowadays. An "Asian" born and raised in the U.S. will behave like any other U.S. citizen.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are no races of humans. You can list a few superficial differences and call those who have all of them a race, but genetic reality does not support it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

you obviously don't know that many asians considering how there are billions of them from many different cultures

extreme generalizations based on race is just ignorant and stupid

human beings regardless of race can be shy while some are less shy.

Source(s): my former boss was Korean, he was extremely aggressively and had a temper
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not really but whatever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.