Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

very real question here about brainwashing navy and marine vets...?

okay so how to tell a navy and marine vet how brainwashed they are to one women, who is very manipultive? i really want help for them and wish them all the best but i just have this bad feeling something bad will happen soon...here is rest of story short version...navy man marries girl, very time he goes overseas, family reports to him of being with a guy, navy man comes home no man there, they have 2 kids, navy man does everything she says and wants him to do(literally bents over backwords for her,working 24/7 for 20 years) the last five years..she convinces him to get a new house,he does that while she stays in the other house and moves in her exboyfriend from 20 years ago, 3 years go by they are still married, she says just friends with boyfriend(boyfriend is marine guy) while continuing to live and sleep in same room with him, she still bosses husband and boyfriend, she wants a bigger house so convinces guyfriend to get new big house, she is moving in with boyfriend all the while claiming just friends still husband believers her,even helping her move there because she told him to help her....about her she is very convincing person, who tell one guy one thing, and then tells the other guy something else, and convincing both of there familys that they are just friends...is there any way to help these guys, as they are nice guys who both deserve better, i personally feel bad and yeah iam related to one of them....anyhelp will be apprectiated

6 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

First I don't believe your BS

Second there is a minute possiblilty its true because there are some (very few) people who are easily manipulated

Third' even if it is true its none of your business

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Blah, blah, blah......

• 1 month ago

Start by having someone help YOU recover from YOUR brainwashing.

• 1 month ago

thats easy, she is a voltarian

voltarians have the abilty to control other people thoughts

But the US needs Dilithium , and it comes from the Voltarians, so what can we do ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

not a troll dumbass real situation, and iam asking for help with it, as talking with them gets me nowhere,but i get tired if her blaming them for her life....i guess what iam really asking is how to deal with a munipltive person...teenage kids are depressed about situation and deny and blame the guys as well...i see no one takes anything serouis on yahoo answers what a waste of my time...nothing but smartass remarks...situation is getting bad, there are kids and weapons involved with an unstable marine who gets hammered afterwork everyday.. like i said iam worried but as always no one listens till its too late

• Ninefinger
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Well there is no doubt you are Mr Combat veteran ! ROTFLMFAO !

• 1 month ago

All that effort for a troll post, sad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.