Will my Image pass the Copyrights application?

Hi, so I know images have to be unique to get accepted. I'll describe one part of the image. I have a repainted picture of Mozart which his face is not the same anymore. He is in a symbol or picture frame that has a lightening and thunder type background. His face is not the same. What do you think.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In theory all photographs and in fact any form of picture are copyright from the moment they are made, as long as they are truly original works. The only point of registering any picture with any agency is to be able to prove that it is your creation if there is any legal dispute.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your perverse corruption of a well revered image, though left seemingly indistinguishable from the original, deserves far more chagrin than a judicial punishment for a copyright violation.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No idea since I'm not a copyrights lawyer. Unless you speak with one, you're just walking bling in the dark.

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yeah your good...i seen a pink panther cleaning service and they dont have to pay copyright because it has a different number of whiskers...so even something super small but different is good enough

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why do you think I am a psychic?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.